Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗They are out of business Maybe in your ghetto….4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Still got mine....gonna cash in when there's no drivers left and they're paying $100 an hour in desperationSettle down, Mr. Singh4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Bullshit. I've had two water heaters in 30 years both had the rods taken out with absolutely no issues. Also know tons of people who have done th…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Hey r u getting urself food from dq You better turn in your CDL, Punjab4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗https://notthebee.com/article/supreme-court-unanimously-rules-trucking-companies-can-be-sued-for-hiring-unsafe-drivers-an-extinction-event-for-…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗Is this better ?Is that the one where he kissed all the tips?4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗https://apnews.com/article/archive-fact-checking-5113960004“CLAIM: A photo shows President Barack Obama bowing to Iran Supreme Leader Ayatollah Kh…4mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@johney said ↗Why?In case I take a trip. Besides, it pisses Wally off.4mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@johney said ↗You know this how?Nevermind we don't want to know. We'll just keep an eye out for you on that sexual predators show or possibly in the Epstein fi…4mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@wally said ↗17 year old Ovah?The age of consent is 16 in Georgia. So, MYODB.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How you been?Hot4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Where you been?MYODB4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Long long time ago In a galaxy far, far away…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Unless you voted for Ross Perot, Ron Paul, or are going to vote for Thomas Massie take it to Current Events.He’s drunk.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Right around the time I saw him too....what I remember of it. Lemmon 714The holy grail4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Excellent news@unionstrong is very pleased to hear that.He is.4mo ago
-
RIP Thread
View on Instagram4mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@wally said ↗If so, why comment?Lol, I doubt many under the age of 45 would recall the movie Bloodsport, enough people anyway to make it obvious. A forgettable…4mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@wally said ↗If so, why comment? It appears you do care somewhat.No, I really don’t. No one cares.4mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@wally said ↗How is that obvious? Please enlighten us. Donald Gibbs wasn't exactly a A-list celebrity. He's Ogre to most.No one cares…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Bastards4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View on Instagram4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You ignorant SOBSOB, yes, ignorant, no.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗Fuck you assholes. I had a UPS dream last night. I was a seasonal, they sent me out with packages across the country. As stupid as I was I k…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗4mo ago