Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Sup bitchesYour sistah’s ass4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Loom who it is..4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗That Sujo’s no joke Made my wife a cocktail with those 2 she’s about half drunkCarefull, those portagees get violent when they get drunk4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Oh my fucking gawd son... First time this shit ever happened to me. I was playing MK and it sounded like some hot girl on the mic but her Engli…4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@doublestandards said ↗I never said anything about not liking old people that’s not true4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@thebrownblob said ↗The only thing I learned in this thread is that @doublestandards doesn’t like old people, makes deals with his dog, and the only time he po…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Too too something.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That shit would give me a heat attack. Did you see the story where the 16 year old chick hada heart attack and died from drinking 6 energy drin…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I don't know what polyamorous meanzSome gay ass bullshiet probably. But anyway. Look I can pull gay bitches, straight bitches... I'm like that!…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Sent you a pmYou wanna suck his cock?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Your wife does No, she doesn’t.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I just beat this hispanic on Mortal Kombat with Sub Zero. He was Mileena.I said that's how we do it in America fuckboy!!! Fuk out my face with …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No doubt Yep4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@doublestandards said ↗So what the fuck is the problem?! You just agreed with every single thing I posted A normal response would be “ah yes double standards I…4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@thebrownblob said ↗Fuck you, you grouchy old know it all!😂I am.4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@unionstrong said ↗You’re a confrontational fuck! @doublestandards said ↗So you don’t think the government is trying to use it to distract? Or you do? Maybe yo…4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@thebrownblob said ↗Bro, how am I being confrontational? You just went on a rant, saying old know it alls yada yada..LOL who said I’m not interested in it? The…4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@doublestandards said ↗I’ve always been told to respect your elders, but I was never prepared for some of the elders to be such fuckin assholes!Your elders are…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I’d eat that all day longAnd I’m fucked up….ok4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@doublestandards said ↗I love my dog he’s enough for me4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@doublestandards said ↗I regret tagging you guys lol it was more fun just talking to myself in hereIf you want a friend, get another dog.4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@doublestandards said ↗Damn well fuck me for talking about things you and @thebrownblob have already heard about. Not like this is a discussion board for discu…4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@johney said ↗Thanks Joel OsteenHim and Judy can go eff themselves4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Settle down and quit sucking up...it wasn't like I was asking her to do it.Swine4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@thebrownblob said ↗Judy sold Jesus out because he thought Jesus was going to be crowned King. Not ride on a donkey and be made fun of. He was angry at Jesus h…4mo ago