Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sorry we offended youMa'am Fuck off4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗She's been around here long enough.No excuse.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I bet if you listened to their new album, Arirang, you’d change your mind. It’s mostly in English with mostly American producer…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Lick my balls bitchTF! There’s a lady present. And I don’t mean him.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗Look what happened when the president of Mexico invited them to the National Palace a few days ago. This was with a six hour no…4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@doublestandards said ↗Yeah I know and project blue beam That was my point why I think hot garbage is a bad term for it, that implies the conspiracy is stupid,…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗They’ll be in Baltimore August 10 & 11. I have tickets for the 10th (long story). I’m still trying to decide whether to go …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗https://www.wptv.com/news/local-news/our-community/port-st-lucie/amazon-facility-temporarily-closing-for-2-years-in-st-lucie-county-potentially-i…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I'm serious.That’s why it’s funny4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗They call it a Spicy pig.🤣🤣🤣4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗As a matter of fact bring me some alcohol also.Nigga, I might just show up.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Tell me you’re a redneck without telling me you’re a redneck…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗BYOBYou cheap fuck.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗You can always count on the purple haired while womenIt’s always the while women…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Improve your score 8324mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Only for you BUG.I cant afford the rest if these alcoholics. And those fancy girl drinks that @badideaguy drinks.I was planning a vacation to that…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Doing that right now ?Free money. 💰4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Oh yeah 100% it's not even blood related at that point. I've fucked like 50 second cousins.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Kissing cousins?2nd cousins are fair game4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Settle down Now you’re a gay?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗What about the beaches Chief ??The beaches will remain open4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗If the end of the tariffs doesn't matter, why did they exist in the first place?It’s never over until it’s over.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Not looking good for the replacement tariffs on the whole world. 🥱4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@doublestandards said ↗Oh I never knew you studied theoretical interstellar space travel in your free time Stop letting @thebrownblob be a bad influence on you…4mo ago
-
Conspiracies
@thebrownblob said ↗Space aliens is a dumb conspiracy. Even if they’re out there, they’re trying to connect with intelligent life form they ain’t talking to us…4mo ago