Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗That terrifies me. I need to do some self reflection and make some personal changes Wait till you hit 40…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Yea we already got our hands full with you I’m proud of you.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Obviously a disturbed individual. And we don’t cotton to those types.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗YesThey like his lips too.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Tell him you’re a woman and you’re willing to send him nudes. He’s never seen a naked woman before. Neither has he. Should be interesting, …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Damnit I’m too slow again.Gotta be quicker than that…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗She was so hot. All of Jerry’s girls were so hotExcept the one with man hands and the one that would change with different lighting. 😆4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗As you guys know the sites been having issues lately. I’m in talks with the owner about purchasing it (they’re not responding, I think t…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗No.Mine are real.And they’re spectacular…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Enjoy that dumb shit while you can. The leftists are coming. Just like the invasion of Iran?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View on Instagram4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗He couldn't afford the penis enlarger pumpThe good news is, his dick is now 14 inches long. The bad news is that it’s thin as a pencil.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I don't even like getting head. Maybe I just keep having bad experiences. I swear it's so rare to get one that doesn't use too much teeth. Show…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Needs more gas.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Wait....She was supposed to make me a sandwich ?WTFYes, after the blow job. You need to rebuild your precious bodily fluids.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Pretty sure it's the opposite bud.It’s possible but not likely.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗🤣 Shut up.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗😩Excellent4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Fuckin rednecks! Hell yeah!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I was thinking of Juan Carlos. Like the baby from the Hangover. Even though it's an asian baby How about “dumb fuck”?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗GeezusAsshole sandwich4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I swear you damn east coasters will eat anything set in front of you That’s why I moved west4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗You know any woman that could do this or even buy the right ingredients at the storeI’d eat her, then I’d eat that.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Colon cleanse on a hoagie.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Glazed horse testicules. @nomorebs famous semen glaze.4mo ago