Posts
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗It’s been known for a very long time, before you were born. They all suck.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗College move in...Only ever covered it, but not for a season.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Just now finished smh. 15 airs today. That and 2 different schools getting their yearbooks today fucked me! 🤬Yearbooks rocked! That’s when you…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is busy pulling spoons out of his ass with @kog4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Every war begins with economic warfare first…..All throughout history, there has been monetary resets.In biblical times it is called the ye…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Every war begins with economic warfare first…..All throughout history, there has been monetary resets.In biblical times it is called the ye…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I’ve made the statement already that I think it could’ve been a democrat or republican that had this option very shortly. Trump might’ve ex…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗No and NoI’m shocked, shocked I say!4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have a plan. MLK had a dream, where’d that get him?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Sure why not Because you’re both retarded.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cank I biy overworkt for 50kNever mind No buyout money Settle down, Scrooge McDuck4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗The school of thought has always been the people of Iran, want to be free from their oppressive government they haven’t been given the oppo…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Workday tomorrow4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I didn't drink enough yet.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@doublestandards woman?Six fingers.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@doublestandards woman?Sister.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗A little???That’s her.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Russia and China are only doing things in the background. They’re not gonna pop their heads up until they see who comes out on top. If we c…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗What the fuck you call me?@doublestandards said ↗But maga insisted this wasn’t going to be a long invasion like Iraq and Afghanistan? Ho…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗To shamelessly steal from @pkgdriver Nigga please, I’m the only one that uses this. To the best of my knowledge, I mined it.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Last I checked.She's gotta be a little retarded. I mean. She went for me in the first place.You’re not as dumb as I thought.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is loaded with cash...4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I've moved my work schedule to channel my inner @21savage.Gonna be living on a slice of american cheese and coffee grounds this year.Your gir…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗But the dollar has been the standard before the war. I don’t understand how bombing Iran (China and russias ally) and enacting tarrifs a…4mo ago