Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I've drank those before and I'm no lightweight but I can tell you two of those and I'm not worth a shit for at least a day. Correction the one's …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗He’s not a woman?Well I’ll be damned.She/her identifies as one.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗and they will be insufferable if they losewhat's the difference?Theater. They’re all liars, thieves and cunts. They all need to go.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm guessing he's three deep and deep throating the fourth.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I"ve drank those before and I'm no lightweight but I can tell you two of those and I'm not worth a shit for at least a day. Correction the one's …4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Not looking forward to it. Are you going to vote for the democrats? I’m not.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You got somethin to say ta me?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗No he’s too retarded to run a site.Is he though? Look who runs this one…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Congressional Republicans are just trolling the libs. You'll see!Exactly.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗You warned me 9-12 months ago when I had some camping’/fishin’ and posted.These ani’t no Michelob Ultras🍺 These are big boy beers. 😆4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@mytripiscut said ↗Right. Highly educated rationale at work here. I’ll believe it when I see it, just like my pension check every month.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Long story….not today though.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗LegendaryEnjoy no more than 6 or 10Exactly, 3-4 of the 19.5 oz ones max. 6-7 12 oz. 8 is my limit, you fuckin alcoholic.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I cant complain, but sometimes I still do.How bout u?Settle down, Joe Walsh4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
First cold one…let the games begin.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dont make fun of his color.He’s black?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Grandfather born 1875 in USA.Served Public offices Massachusetts House of Representatives - 5 terms.Massachusetts State Senator - 3 terms.Anot…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Haven’t seen any tax money used on it yet. We will see, tadpole.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I propose we change the name of this day from Cinco de Maya to Chinko de Maya give the Asians some thanks for Chinese takeout and such I concu…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You sound cranky Past.your nap time?I actually slept until 8:30. It’s getting close to “cold beer” time, you peasant.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗PaintThe word is fucking paint.The word is FUCK, as in fuck off.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Damnit. You're still alive.I owe @1030 five bucks.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗UPS drivers?At least one.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hope you wife wants you ro laint every room in the house. I don’t understand this, you illiterate, drunken fuck.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗My grandparents literally came over on the boat to Ellis Island Ny in the early 1900’s.Think I’m good from being called a slave owner.1917. …4mo ago