Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@covemastahIs gay?4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Other rumors say weapons are being distributed among citizens. No idea if that’s true, but it is the rumorLogic would suppose they would tr…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Probably why the site is so goddamn slow.I just want to know how in the hell they’re using that data.There’s no way they’re going to find any…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Which is why this was a bad idea from the beginning unless we're willing to send in hundreds of thousands of troops. I think the calculation calle…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I think I already told you what the goal would be. Accomplishing it will be difficult if not impossible though. And no, the reason for this…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Wut? You walk into the dining room, sit down, eat. There is no other involvement with meals.Not while I was a driver there wasn’t. I ate alone the…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Settle down, Dubya.@thebrownblob has the only argument that doesn’t sound like a joke for why we’re having this war.Nit wits of a feather I g…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Think the IRGC will agree to not have one forever soon?Nope. Fraid we gon have to kill em all.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@gumby’s clinic…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Are they not going to have one now?For the moment.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob ?Him too!4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗I don’t like this war, but leaving the same kind of people in charge and pretending there was a chance of peace seemed like a joke, to me.The…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Embarrassing It’s gay, I say!4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Depends on what Trump is able to accomplish. That was the objective.What is that ultimate drop dead objective?4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗LMBO!4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Yes, it’s gay money4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Rumor is already limited forces in place now in the form of special forces from each branch. I can believe that.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗No idea what the other people you’re talking about consider winning, but the only outcome that would be considered winning at this point is…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗What does winning look like at this point for this war? What is the objective? Every person who supports this war in some way has given …4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗You asked.Never said zero, allowed for limited forces. Are you retared?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗World war eleven4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Exactly which is why I’m betting before the end of the week something is going to happen. It’s clear Iran is not going to agree to anything…4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗No access to plans, but there really is no other way. We can hope the revolutionary guard is decimated or in disarray that would be the bes…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗PussyHe is. I gotta say, I’ve lost some respect for him.4mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗@unionstrong agrees.I remember when he said there was zero chance there’d be boots on the ground.Haven’t seen it yet. I guess you have access…4mo ago