Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗That’s @21savage ‘s stash.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗No one cares.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Geezus Mary and Joseph Looks like a colonoscopy picture4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yeah, there was a huge catalogue. I never once bought a damn thing out of that if they gave it to me free, I kept it.Those days are long go…4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Never seen those.Only union officials got em4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗@silverbullet would love that.Tactical4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Our outside pool opened Friday. I’m going to jump in that ice water tomorrow.Not heated?4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Wi-Fi and Bluetooth I had to leave, but I still wanted to make sure it was cooking properly. I’m back now and keeping an eye on it with my …4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Stuffed with what? Dogshit?Looks like intestines filled with shit, then split open.4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Decomposed flesh4mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong Stop saying stupid shit5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗No shit! This chick is 40 too. It's either gonna look like that or be retarded or both!Just like you…5mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@ovah said ↗Drank todayGood Good5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah nigga. I bet the velcro on your shoes is starting to wear out. Fuck off, pee wee5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Don’t be jelly.It’s fire…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im going to buy a battery one.Fuck this.Gay5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Bitch, STFU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗One of my mowers is always hard to start so I keep a can of ether in the garageYou can knock your victims out with it too, right?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Have you thought about retirement?I hear he has a plan…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Thieving swine!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I'd rather get my dick wet than play a video game.Those two suck each other’s cock.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You…stupid fuck, you…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He plays Nintendo Wii at the old folks home.Yeah, whatever, fuck nut.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗What happened to the 2300 ETA and missed?He broke down and sucked someone’s dick5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Friday night single gonna get drunk and play a video game SMGDHFriday was for swimming around the reef looking for bush fish.5mo ago