Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@1030 This game is lit.Fire?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I’m sure. Faggot5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't be jelly! You probably don't even have a ps5 sucka 🤣I’m not gay like you5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@1030 This game is lit.Gay AF5mo ago
-
Busting the Myths behind the Buyout..
@thebrownblob said ↗They should provide us ice in the morning, but throughout the day I get it I’ll bring my own water. Never had anyone question me about gett…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That makes my liver hurt just looking at thatNo more green grenades You’re liver is shot, I wouldn’t worry about it anymore, Mr. Crosby5mo ago
-
Busting the Myths behind the Buyout..
@thebrownblob said ↗Fat people need love tooNot really5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗YesIt all makes sense now…5mo ago
-
Busting the Myths behind the Buyout..
@pkgdriver said ↗Smashable.You’re a sick fuck5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗I’ll pay for the remaining amount of the ticket under the condition that @unionstrong wears a GoPro during the whole tripWe can split th…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@pkgdriver said ↗I’ll put in $20 in the pot to help pay for his ticket.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Well its on 11 inches liong.You fat fuck, I can still see 6 inches out of 12.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Good stuff, leave the Natural Light for @21savage .It’s like a sign…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Lol. I was delivering where I was parked. Just walked over there to take the picture.Sure, sure.@gumby said ↗I can still.see the tip of my ppJu…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗This started about a debate about conflicts of interest and corruption, I don’t know why the discussion is now this The Clinton kid does…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Kinda tempted…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗“Hunter Biden banged hookers”“ Did Donald Trump have sex with hookers? Don’t know Don’t care.. ”Part of my point right there And yes we …5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Condensed version:Hunter Biden couldn’t negotiate a dollar off a happy meal without his father’s influenceExactly. That’s why you represent…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I'm closer to an adult than you?Perhaps5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I might be mistaken here, but I’m pretty sure we were talking about Trump’s kids. And not about his cryptocurrency. And I was comparing Tru…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗STFU and let the adults talk.Then why are you still bumping them gums?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You’re cranky today.Wife spent lots of money, hopefully? 😁5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That’s Cajun chicken soup.Probably coulda thickened it up a bit more, but good God was that tasty.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I know in feeders I did two 16 hour days before. Not in the same week of course. Nothing like 8 hours of o/t in one day.No one gives a shit5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong hurry up abd gwt dressed, its almost time to go to the mall.Fuck off5mo ago