Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@21savage make food this weekend, you bum!5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗@unionstrong you should fly with them once before they shut down I think you would really enjoy the experience5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Video of the Day.https://wgntv.com/news/amazon-worker-caught-on-camera-urinating-on-driveway-of-california-home/Scabs of Amazon5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That's the truth Stop stealing time5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗I wonder if these high gas prices could increase the out flow of illegals from the USA ?https://www.foxbusiness.com/energy/just-pray-to-god-lo…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Another nothing burger.https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2026/05/01/tim-walzs-anxious-daughter-calls-gun-control-after-trump-assassination-at…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Ghetto airlines won’t be missedYeah but now the chimps will be on our airlines5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_of_Donald_Trumphttps://www.forbes.com/sites/danalexander/article/the-definitive-networth-of-donaldtrump/Marke…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗None of your business.@badideaguy wants to hook up with you after work5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Had to go to meet point at 11am to take 25 stops off a hanging route. 2300 eta with missed! ✊What else do you have to do? It’s not like you hav…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗This cheap ass website!! mine hasn’t worked all day eitherTemu BC.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You're welcome Get to bed.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Keep posting mother fucker or i quitFU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I didn’t get a notification symbol for this comment sorry The site is like a third world country. Sorry, and fuck you, thief.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗No just the website notifications. Often it will say I have no notifications then I’ll check manually and see there’s lots of new commen…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Settle down guy. Would u retire already?!SHEESH. Can’t get rid of this fuckin guy!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗No such luck and probably not this weekend either.I’m cosplaying as @21savage I’ll pm you my number5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I bet you can burp the ABCs real good.I bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. I’m not judging5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@badideaguy said ↗I bet you can burp the ABCs real good.At least i know them.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You would know.I would5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its getting to that point Getting to it? Nigga, please.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗3.1415926…That’s all I got. lol.Are you for real? No one fuckin cares! Fuck off, Poindexter.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Who moved to Florida?Wally. Karen, whatever5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗@gumby ?Him too.5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗It’s weird to me how there’s so many examples of this in the Trump family and all the people who talked so much about Hunter Biden don’t…5mo ago