Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Extra points if you can come up with an acronym that spells out "Sportello".Cum guzzler? Oh, wait, that’s el correcto…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I’ve come to talk with you again Get a room, homos5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I can't help myself. Lmao.Fuck off5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fucking bastard5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗How about grab a Steward and have a conversation with the person doing it. Why would you rather to management right off the bat? And do you …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗I believe I remember a NDA fixed rate of $12.50. No matter the distance.Letter used to be 10 bucks5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Gotta pay you Union guys somehow ?When I sent in my retirement paperwork, sent it NDA. Just for evidence.... 😂I did the same.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗My center in the late 80s probably had 5-8 that would fill a P-1000 depending on the time of year in a 50-60 route center.Routinely had to bac…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗We still fight them now. I had to confront a post office driver the other day cuz he was honking at me in a resi neighborhood because I was blo…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗There was nothing like the stress of a cover, driver going out blind on a route back in the old days with no EDD no GPS no idea what’s in t…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What pick-ups 20 years ago were filling up a truck? Stop making a clown of yourself5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗You are clueless. UPS doesn't make money delivering packages. It is the shippers who pay for everything. And most routes had 25-30+ pickups and…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And probably had 1/4 of the outgoing volume that ups stores have now. If that.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And probably had 1/4 of the outgoing volume that ups stores have now. If that.You really are an idiot, aren’t you?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗What pick ups? There were no ups stores or amazon returns back then. Internet hadn't really taken off at that point so I can't imagine Target o…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That's pretty doubtful. I know I'm a good driver. Only thing anyone can say bad about me is my attendance.Cause you’re gay.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Is that what he said? I thought he said "bend over!"He said guys like you were gay.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Good morning.As my old steward would say, STFU! Lol5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Hey! That gif is copyrighted motherfucker. I introduced it to this website.Fuck off5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I was newly married, and my wife had made me a lunch for the next day and told me to stop being a little bitch! 😂You’ve heard of the wind …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗First route I covered after I gained seniority was a 30+ year drivers that was tough as nails drove a P 1000 hi stepper no power steering. …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗A-hole train?He meant he had a train pulled on his asshole, and now it’s like a subway5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗So the story now is you pulled them off the car before you left the building?Now back to the 100 pieces all the old guys used to deliver. I wa…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I had two pink sprinkle donuts and a jelly filled. I’m feeling a little woozy. Eat a glazed donut every 4 hours, call me in the morning5mo ago
-
Buyout
View on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWcq2K9DSvy/?igsh=Zm0xMHF5bjFxYnR1https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWcq2K9DSvy/?igsh=Zm0xMHF5bjFxYnR15mo ago