Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗A-hole train?He meant he had a train pulled on his asshole, and now it’s like a subway5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗So the story now is you pulled them off the car before you left the building?Now back to the 100 pieces all the old guys used to deliver. I wa…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I had two pink sprinkle donuts and a jelly filled. I’m feeling a little woozy. Eat a glazed donut every 4 hours, call me in the morning5mo ago
-
Buyout
View on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWcq2K9DSvy/?igsh=Zm0xMHF5bjFxYnR1https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWcq2K9DSvy/?igsh=Zm0xMHF5bjFxYnR15mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗What most people think working at a union hall is like….What is actually like working at union hall…….Not quite as glamorous as most imagin…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I wish it was me5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Where is my hero pay?!!!Up your ass5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Yep, it happened here about 25 or 26 years ago. It was an awful night. Terrible. Can’t imagine how awful that is for a family.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FUFuckin fossil5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
View on Instagram5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop getting ready to have chicken sex?Those poor chickens5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Watering the “patch”?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗nobody was earlier than @rod Elder statesman5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Bastard eating more gummies than he should be.Perhaps5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗He definitely is.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗GeezusThe reply was to He can’t drive a stick.You and @doublestandards got the bong out?💪🏻I realized it later, 🤣. Shut up…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗What about the boyfriend’s?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗My original uniform didn't even have a logo on the shirt.Hieroglyphs?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I started with the tied package5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗YepYou think @21savage misses quite a few days now. Put him in one of these.He can’t drive a stick5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗That little slope has a spell on you.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Exactly, Narc.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Probably around 10 years I guess Stop making a fool of yourself, white boy.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That logo came out in the mid 90's I think. No more new trucks like that but they were still the majority of the fleet for several more years.Y…5mo ago