Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Who the hell is BTS?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@operationallychallenged1 said ↗I am so excited right now! BTS concert next Tuesday. My daughter will arrive Sunday to go with me. They’ve already closed a str…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗💥 Fuck you5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Appropriate because my foot's going up your ass.He likes that…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good job You’re embarrassing yourself5mo ago
-
Buyout
@oldngray said ↗Yeah I missed that. I did notice he was claiming he was working 10-12 hour days but UPS said drivers only average 9. Who do you believe?He also…5mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@babagounj said ↗https://www.dailymail.com/tvshowbiz/article-15756527/storage-wars-darrell-sheets-dead.htmlThe Lake Havasu Police Department in Arizona said in…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
L@gumby said ↗Good Afternoon BUGPick up the pace.5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Idiots5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Usual suspects5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗She’s going to jail too. Trail starts in June.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I love Dots No one cares.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Those are actually liberal tears, real men don’t cry.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗So basically you got denied, so now you're gonna turn into @unionstrong.Fuck.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗I love black men…Geezus5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Hey now.Be reasonable.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗What boots should I buy to work at UPS?Same kind your sister wears.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What a Bitch He is.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗You could try using less slursYou could go fuck yourself too.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗And gaySettle down there, tubby5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@UnionStrong is a fay retired UPS DRIVERWTF is Fay?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I don't know what else to do helpApart from porn, there’s nothing we can do5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗We rank for UPS socks. And basically fuck all else.@1030 had that idea... Lol.Bring out the Fleshlight sites5mo ago
-
I Bonds and Cash plus ➕️
@gumby said ↗Ot wasn't a ton but it saved me about $100 on state taxes this year I actually paid more this year5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Insurance replaced all mine 2 patio doors and 5 windows all custom made Pellas After a hailstorm5mo ago