Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Enjoy your KabasaWhat’s that, some gay shit you homos eat?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He is Muslim He can only eat pig dicks.You bastard bitch!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗The last time I thought I would have hotdog for dinner was……. Never.I’m not a damn Philistine!Then fuck off.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bots are searching Throwing out a few wordsLike UPS chat room Not sure if that helps@badideaguy any thoughts?How’d they know about your cock sucki…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Friggen NBA ,, i pay good $$ all yr long for cable , watch almost every Celtics game , now they go on Peacock and want more !! They just cant…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Not cheap and they take forever to complete if they're custom. My sliding door was done during Covid so that took forever and then we did our bay…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Of fucking course you have “plantation shutters”I’m sure it matches your “auction block ottoman”I even have a lawn jockey out front5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Even better @thebrownblob is thrilled to hear that.Fuck all of youse5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I think your wife wants some new curtains...Not likely. Plantation shutters. Fuckers ain’t cheap5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗When it’s really hot during the summer I'll take a few to work im my lunch time replace some of the salt.Shut up, no one gives a shit.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cheap ass mother fuckerNathan’s, bitch.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You mother fucker...He’s a cocky little fucker.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong I’m making hotdogs tonight too. Normal ones, not BBCs.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Not here, they come here from Pennsylvania.Lmao5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I'm too scared.Not with a CDL5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Perhaps I will after you lick my assLotta ass lickers in Florida, I take it.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗You’re right man, thank you, imma listen to my elders, I need to calm downGummies coming out now.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗LMAO 🤣 Get off the tip…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
😂5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Delicious With a cucumber up your ass, I’m sure.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Sure…. You drinking the good stuff? Summer is coming up.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dont forget your Geritol I got six cans of it right here5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No perhaps Settle down, Jabroney5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Long overdue5mo ago