Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Put your pants on first Please No5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗We need more information about the buyout Dirty bastard5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FURefreshing5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bring it.Don’t make me get out of this recliner…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Kick his ass.Your ass getting kicked5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗LuluFuck face5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗What sister?Maybelline5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗Please stay on topic in THIS UPS buyout thread Google wants to know.What?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And what?And your sistah’s ass5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗The Teamsters dropped the ball?Probably5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗ Bingo!5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗Anyone else get the buyout?Nope5mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗Annoying mother fucker for sure.I’m going to Reddit5mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗MYOFB assholeWhat a pathetic cunt5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Apparently he didn't want the police involved seeing as he obviously planned on murdering the guy...geeze dude.And?5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗@ovah get your buyout yet?Stop, whore!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How rude He’s from Jersey, so, Fuck you.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗I was talking about the shooter. He claimed that the FedEx driver hit his vehicle. Normally one would report the accident first to the police and …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗If the cannoli fits?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Thank you. Carmine Agnello.That’s bigotry5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s why we used to have UPS nightmares they gave us PTSD lolI will still have UPS dreams occasionally, I had one a week ago5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗The guy that trained me used to be a stickler for the damn keys if they weren’t on my pinky and I couldn’t get out of my seat and put it in…5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗The guy that trained me used to be a stickler for the damn keys if they weren’t on my pinky and I couldn’t get out of my seat and put it in…5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob, that fucker ran me ragged for a week, in August. But they had to see what you were made of. Even when I finally got behind the wheel, I knew i w…5mo ago