Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Hey that’s a pretty good deal for a chicken coop You should buy one.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm sure you deserved it for something.I’m sure you should STFU!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Alpha style son!Looks very gay.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Lol. I don't run.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Who cares? What is it illegal about this deal? Just because you don’t like it doesn’t be as illegal. You have a better chance of filing an …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗MYODB5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Doesn't look too bad today No one cares…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Is he even a driver???Union food taster.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I think some live to stir the pot.How they managed a full career at UPS without learning the rules or how any of it works is still mind blowi…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You have to actually work to file a 9.5You don’t work…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Stealing this. Fuck off5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Get a lawyer and end up owing half $1 million? Lol. Lotta holes in the desert5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Shooting is ok when justified. Fuck off then5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Don't think so. Wouldn't cost you anything to find out.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Get a lawyer! MYODB5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗The guy drove all the way to the FedEx building to confront the driver, they pursued him as the FedEx employee tried to get away..The shooter coul…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its just not the money A lot more than that That’s what it is.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ask @thebrownblob That cheating fuck!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Eat dingleberries Freddy Mercury loverBarefoot, skunk drowning motherfucker.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That is my plan Its a little different than what I told my wife But this entire BS deal is getting on my nerves I’d be livid too5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Oh yah Tindi cray cray STFU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im calcuting my next move.I really don't want tindi this fucking shit anymore You got the power. Tell them to fuck off as soon as possible5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Yep, the exact point I made pointing out he didn't feel the need to report the alleged accident. Also we were responding to the concrete block com…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its a hot topic at my house right now.After this BS I don't wanna go back What does your boyfriend think?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im ready to book off permanently Good Good5mo ago