Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong I will swear at you tomorrowWhy wait?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ups discussionShut up5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You guys have those out there too?Asses? Yes5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗TOAD!Lick it…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Lets ask her.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I really don't know where people get the money MYODB then.5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Best ally ever.Ai5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗To @unionstrong's wifeI don’t know of any faults that I have.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mytripiscut said ↗@unionstrong subscribes5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Close…apes can’t talk5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shameless5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗You too you mother fucker I see you Drugs are bad, m’kay?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Settle down, Al Green Lol5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob ?I told you that in confidence!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Don't take that crap from him.MYODB5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗She kinda looks like Trump too lmao A Jew broad, can you believe it? In this day and age!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s really starting to make senseI thought I told you to go fuck yourself?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗No wonder @unionstrong went out there. 🙄5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗California homeless transgenders: bigger the tits, bigger the dick!And you know this from personal experience?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗She usually makes him move that one chair next to bed he sits in!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I hope your wife makes you move the couch to four different places in the house because “it might look better over there”, and then decide it…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗If you knew him, you’d know he’s miserable! Dude is an epic barbecue master. Now he can’t even eat his own masterpieces.They say it can eve…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He legitimately cannot eat any kind of meatAnd that includes anything made with meat products.. Almost put him in the hospital last timeHe …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'd suck start a shotgun if that happened to me.That is, if I could afford beef.Settle down, he said beef, not dick. You can still eat that.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My brother-in-law got bit by a tick and now he can’t eat beef. I’ve never heard of such a thing, but it’s apparently a real thinghttps://ww…5mo ago