Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I did a 10 mile hike yesterday brotha! And I just pulled a tick off of me right now as I’m on the toiletPoor guy got flushed down with m…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗You’re causing me PTSDIf I really wanted to do that I’d take away your Golden Corral charge card5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Yeah, what if we didn’t have PTSD at all? Imagine that.What if you STFU?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Getting ready to take it up the butt.There’s a fuckin surprise…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Get off the tip.Fuck off5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Youth is wasted on the young as they say. One quote that has always stuck with me “you want a thousand things when you’re healthy, and o…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗FU bastard.Bless your heart.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Aye salute that fa sho. I'm happy for you bro. You'll never see me ever saying anything disrespectful to you. You're cool af. Wish I had a kid.…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Aw, don't be a debbie downer.Life is good.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Iife fucking sucks bro.. You just work until you get old. Then you have your "golden years" if you're lucky and then you're just a burden on so…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗A shrubbery perhaps?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ni good routes left No good routes either5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You suckFuck off5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Cheap precooked protein.I cleaned them out.I got a nice Italian sausage for you, right here.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The mall has your purse in the lost and found Right next to your sistah’s ass5mo ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗I upped my 401k contribution....Now get the hell out of Massachusetts!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You can hold a job.You just cant be with your current employer and the money has to stay in the 401kUnless you do a 72tNo age requirements ut its …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Whenever these 2 niggas make pizza it looks like deer droppings on top of corn sauce. I honestly don't know whose I'd rather eat if it came to …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗BowflexNo shit.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Oh I forgot to tell you boys. This sexy lil preload chick came up and leaned up on me this morning and said "you smell so good"I said fucking r…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗While on the clock?The swine5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I just got off!Gettin ready to go out for dinner. Get some rest, pard. 😂5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Well take your balls out of your wife's purse and kick his ass And when you are done with that.Piss on his lawn.So I have permission to roast him?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You gonna take that?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He got you...5mo ago