Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗SOBShut up5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I forgot to mention @nomorebs The White Snake of the North5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Him too5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong ?Your sisters cunt.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗Dud anyone get a date when the buyout money is getting paid out?MYODB5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗The Protestants who are still on their knees for Trump probably do.The Catholics are to busy praying to “saints”.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Oh I wouldn't have been confused about it.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗How'd you know?5mo ago
-
Last is First
Wins are hard to come by sometimes5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Where’s that fruitcake @badideaguy? And that other fag, @21savage too.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I’m calling a lawyer, a Jew lawyer too. Thief bastard.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I see things haven’t changed much as far as cleanliness is concerned.5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗Another reason to avoid commie California.https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2026/04/what-are-they-hiding-radical-california-democrats-pass/The …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Why are you gay?5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Opposition to war is a pretty automatic thing for a modern pope, no?Sounds like Meloni has broken up with Trump. They were a good pair. Fuck the p…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗🚶♂️🦍5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I figured that would be at your house. It goes along with your front door.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong ?I guess you open the door with your ass.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Late airWoo hoo5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗The pope started it by attacking Trump first. Predictably Trump responded.Otherwise I doubt Trump wouldn't have cared what the pope said.The po…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗LOL5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Nice.The pope is a commie5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That’s enough. You’re obsessed.5mo ago