Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗That's what we have. Unreal printer5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Oh I know🤣🤣🤣5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Get some rest, big day tomorrow5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUPiss off, potato head5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗WowAnd WDFDI agree5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Lol5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m disappointed for my brother as I would be for anybody that didn’t get it that wanted it. Decisions were made.Perhaps5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDFU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I said this same thing yesterday when I was talking about it with my wife, “ l asked you nicely, now youse can’t leave” lol5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗May you go fuck yourself twiceWith the Popes blessings Settle down, Gay of Hormuz5mo ago
-
Buyout
@wally said ↗Facts please backing up this meme. I say this because the union leadership was very busy shooting their mouths off saying they are fighting this. …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And groundhog and turkey Your food sources5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We have more than enough around here. No one cares…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Katie Porter is fucking vile. Hope she doesn't make it very far. Xavier probably pushed a lot of leftist insanity from Biden's DHHS.https://calmat…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗The democrats eat their own. Plus too many democrats were in the primary, risking the chance that 2 republicans would finish 1, 2. Jungl…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You're welcome I knew I could count on you5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Because he's a homoFuck off5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗@unionstrong my mom was surprised you didn’t have Hendrix on your list, any reason why?Because he wasn’t as fast as the others. He was g…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗No, up yours5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That shit is so true. I'm gonna strap a giant black dildo to mine just so they can't say I wasn't packing heat.Up your ass?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Well maybe they can clear the mines and escort ships through. I don't think they were escorting ships because of the cost....maybe they changed t…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How’d you get @thebrownblob ‘s picture?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m smoking a big black pole today!WTF!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You can buy an entire pork shoulder for less than that.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Did you wear your skinny jeans to Starbucks when you were in California?My legs won’t fit, and my dick is to big.5mo ago