Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗His wife took away his phone privilegesShut up5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗To all those that say that Trump is running a police state; RI has a pending bill that will force the real police to make sure all AR-15s are …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wow....Beat it, you denied bastard5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗you can drown in a wading poolThe really stupid ones I guess.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You'd be surprised as to how many kids drown in family pools around here because someone left the slider unlocked and was doing something else.Th…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗What exactly are we talking about here?Your sistah’s azz…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗But you kept on sniffing anyways He started licking it…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Big hairy bush Hustler had scratch and sniff 🤣5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No doubt Fuck you5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good magazine I preferred oink oink5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s really not a secret. There’s a reason Pete is called the secretary of war and not secretary of defenseThe discombobulater is coming ou…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I gotcha. Wouldn't be mad if you were. I discussion cheat on you guys on X, which is probably stupid since it's mostly bots.No X5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗You teach them with that precaution in place We had no such precautions when I was growing up. You learned how to swim by being thrown in over yo…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Damn, son. https://www.nytimes.com/2026/04/08/world/middleeast/trump-pakistan-tweet-iran.htmlWhite House Knew About Pakistan’s Cease-Fire Post on …5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Is that @unionstrong's house?That’s where you’re gonna be living, bum fuck USA5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Now you’re just acting stupid5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Nope, maybe it was our idea all alone. Iran is a cancer that has to be cut out. Number one sponsor of terror around the world, radical, rel…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Why do those rude bastards smoke that nasty skunk weed in a community living situation? It smells like a baboon’s ass.@doublestandards apar…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Couldn't tell ya bro. I think I'm genuinely a good person with a good heart so people care about me. Other than that I don't know.Gay5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗What do you consider to be non-idiotic sounding Israel criticism? Don’t want to keep setting off your Jew hater alarm unnecessarily.It’s ridiculou…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Is it possible for someone to be critical of Israel without hating Jews?When you sound like an idiot, yes.5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗"YoU jUsT hAtE jEwWwWs!"Apparently there are a lot of people that are deranged when it comes to the Jewish people5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Superstition Mountains5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗This dude is older than @unionstrong Your sisters cunt…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Keep sipping that anti- Semite juice5mo ago