-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗A few years ago I threw some in a much pile. Those potatoes actually came out pretty good. No one fuckin cares…
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@ovah said ↗Yes, I got two. $300k, baby!One to pay the taxes
5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Meanwhile, in Hungary:@bigunionguy said ↗@ilovetrump The right or the left one?
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm not black but if I make some food I guarantee that shit is gonna have seasoning on it. Like look at Gumbys food. His shit don't have no sea…
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Mine was the opposite lol. My grandma can't cook for shit. She makes the sterotype that "white people don't season their food" true.Every time …
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good morning BUGFuck off, ass kisser
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗They turned him out He’s now a flaming cock smoker
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Husband boyfriend keeps him under control Fuck off, peak boy
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Which one is @unionstrong?Funny guy….fuck stick
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗@unionstrong actually deserves a lot of credit, I’ll admit I underestimated him, I never thought he could be in California for this long…
5mo ago
-
Busting the Myths behind the Buyout..
@thebrownblob said ↗This is mostly BS. They will buy a lot of water. They will end up giving out hydration packets and people will still go to the hospital lol…
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗I wish I had seniority and a pay out available Wish in one hand and shit in the other, see which one fills up first.
5mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗I smell a nice workers comp claim coming right before you leave.
5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Speaking of Gloryhole did that no good MF @justaupsguy get the buyout?He moved in with his gay lover.
5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Perhaps but if we want to be technical, you said class action lawsuit. Anyone with half a brain knows only lawyers make money on those and …
5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗Sorry that's what my wife said to me loLOh, I thought that’s what your boyfriend called you.
5mo ago
-
Buyout
@gumby said ↗My wife said I remember when you used to hate the company like you do now at this very moment Do what you gotta do babes.Babes? When did you becom…
5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Not for nothing you totally would agree with this if it were anyone else. So is he right or is he wrong?
5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Not for nothing you totally would agree with this if it were anyone else. So is he right or is he wrong?I’d pound Megyn…
5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗Thankfully, all is not lost. You have a good pension. You have been smart with your money. You’re better off than the vast majority of peop…
5mo ago
-
Buyout
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t think Wally understands how Union representation and negotiations work. Once it’s agreed to it’s final and binding. There is no law…
5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗Anyone who still believes this is because Israel is forcing us to go to war doesn’t understand what’s really going on here just watch this …
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Gay Porn fluffer ??TF you doin heah? Fuck off!
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Happy Friday, retired old man.Anything fun for you this weekend?I’ve been hemorrhaging money for the last 10 days, so, no.
5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Shut up @gumby said ↗Its in her purse next to his balls.
5mo ago