Posts
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Iran admitted they were months from building a bomb (after lying about it for years). If you can believe them now. Evidently he was unaware of …5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗What's this war going to accomplish for the United States?They won’t kill anymore Americans thru the proxies they support, the strait won’t be und…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗No they gave Intel to the Trump administration.Whether that Intel was legitimate or not is certainly up for debate.The United States decide…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Why did we join them?Because Iran has been a menace for 47 years. That’s why. You think Iran wouldn’t use a nuclear power if they had one. I didn’…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗So, we preemptively attack because we knew an Israeli attack would precipitate an Iranian attack on us.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I was two hours north, and you can't prove otherwise.I want my lawyer.Will your boyfriend vouch for you?5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Evil people5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@badideaguy5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗In your whole career, have you ever not showed for work, not called?Never5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Seriously, how do you "forget" to call in? I truly cannot fathom that happening. Well, he’s an idiot, so…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't be jelly!!Of what, that slut? Lol5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Indeed. And he wouldn't even if he could. There will be no consequences for Amit in the US or Israel.It must be nice to know everything5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Whoops.How’s he jailing an Israeli citizen?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗There’s really no defense for just not coming to work or being late all the time. I just always find it humorous they want to give guys sus…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗This is even a better story Seriously I cant make this shit up.driver goes into a grievance meeting for 9.5.In front of everyone he told the femal…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗That fore head has a bigger landing zone than Joe Buck or an aircraft carrier That’s a five head5mo ago
-
Meme's of all kinds
@covemastah said ↗She banged @unionstrong at least 25 of those times5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗If we’re lucky!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong is next.Not likely5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its just not the cold. You get a fucking retarded amount of snow. Exactly5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Asked I guy in Texas once …said the same thing…said he could never handle my cold weather I couldn’t handle living in the arctic circle either5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good beer drinking weather You don’t even have to pee.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I was in Vegas in June 2006 at the IBT convention. Got off the plane and it was 110 degrees.Screw all that BS that is a dry heat. It was fuc…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dry heat my assThe back has to be 150°Ovens are dry too. It gets to 115 in the cab alone5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗Hahahaha5mo ago