Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I couldn't even imagine being in thr back of a package car.I think that every time I see one.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Free cremation out here5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Locusts …we need locusts for him also I have a phone number for you, in case you want someone that cares, 1-800- EAT SHIT5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hopefully your AC quits working and the power windows too Hopefully you STFU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I hope your wife has to pee every five miles.You’re not far from the truth, fuck face5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗It would be quicker if you didn't stop at Vegas on the wayI spent enough money already.5mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@badideaguy said ↗Are the posts still up? I think I deleted some of the worst ones from this thread.5mo ago
-
Four Words Only Please
@ovah said ↗Have Teamsters fucked us?Only those in Massachusetts5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@thebrownblob @johney and @unionstrong are happy to hear that.I gotta a 5 hour drive back to Arizona. Another visit with my son over…5mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@gumby said ↗We all ignore that heathen.And I ignore him.5mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@thebrownblob said ↗Not likely.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It's ham mother fucker Want some?Polish ham?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Whore!5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@doublestandards That’s him.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You nutted in it first?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Nope.Only if I gotta help bury a body later.I hear the best way to get rid of a body is to feed it to pigs…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗But still 1200 is a big number Someone is taking notice Maybe Google knows now this is the new replacement for Brown Cafe where people can talk ab…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗She pegs him while not sharing her energy drinks. Not even a reach around5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗So is @badideaguyHis girlfriend gave that to him. It has the ass flap for when she pegs him.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I like when my wife says that.Not too often…5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Bout to read the bible with my Asian bitch bruh! The comic book, like a twelve year old?5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@jkloc @burrheadd said ↗Well...You STFU5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗All that Cali. Ass laying around and you take a picture of fuckin tent Lol5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗No it’s a pic of a blue tentToo fuckin bad5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Nice pic WTF 😳 It wouldn’t download5mo ago