Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗Nice pic WTF 😳 It wouldn’t download5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗They have the sauce at Giant I recommend at least trying on it on some wings. It's okay.Mambo, not mumbo, you fuckin nit wit5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Impulse buy we added to the order.Pulled pork fries.@gumby do you like your pork pulled?He does the pulling5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Alright boys!! Got a hoe smut coming over!!This willl be my 3rd consecutive week of getting vagina. I'm the real deal! ✊All swine.5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗When I braised my contributions Braise this, you dumb bastard5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Newport Beach, you stupid bastards5mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗I can tell you right now I'm voting Democrat to gridlock this administration if they keep going down this road at all.I'd sooner deal with th…5mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Indeed. Fuck them kids. Almost time to go after Iranian civilians! Kill em all, let god sort em out6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I've seen that done on a guy, back when I was a preloader.He was a piece of work... Lol.You were checking out his cock, I’m sure.6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗That's the boomer spirit. And why stop at $1.5 trillion for next year? Why not $2 trillion to make sure Israel is properly satisfied?https://apnew…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Don't be jelly!Of you? Nevah6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Finnegan under my feet is a restaurant yesterday. Quick with that tongue if something falls off the table.Like @gumby6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@gumby most of the Latinas here in Herndon are dumb af. They don't know we're at war. They don't know gas prices are through the roof. All the …6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗This is why Israel wants this war to completely level Iran. Our boomers are still around to support it.Go for it6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Thats possible. Some shit is just starting to come back. My grass is better. I lost a few pineapples and a ghost pepper plant. The farmers took a…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Haven't you run out out treats yet?Give him a goddamn treat!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm white but I'm cool af bruh. I'm the coolest mf I know.Gay AF too.6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Her greatest wish is likely for Iran to be leveled and turned into a failed state before US support for Israel dries up in the coming years. If sh…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Jesus H Christ."We need to make the people beg on their knees for humanitarian food assistance..."We need to bomb their houses of worship.Bom…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I never posted a selfie. That's what @unionstrong posts on his Grindr account. I don't do that shit.I don’t want to spoil your relationship wit…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Basically yeah I am. More black than @unionstrong I’m in Cali, fuck off.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Ahh this beer is so cold! @gumby Your boyfriends place?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗ I eat a dick every day!We know…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Nah cuz I still have hair it's just my hairline is fucked up. Plus I got a weird shaped head. It wouldn't look good bald. Currently I just buzz…6mo ago