Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I am getting fat !Keep eating, tubby6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Oh, you’d be very happyNice6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Does this look like a Mensa meeting to you???I know who I’m shooting first.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Crabby bastard.The one thing I'll say is that I admire how much Ricky was willing to fight for his beliefs. They were dumb as hell, but he wa…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Don't make me go find @rickyb and bring him in here to sing you a song.Do it, then he can pad the numbers for you, because I’ll be gone. 🖕🏻6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got approved...For your sex change?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got approved...Good, now fuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗you were a damned doggie The army goes in after the marines make everything safe.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That's why she's bringing me the girly shit that's got all the health stuff in it.My menopause is going better than ever.Lay off the soy milk…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗April 1 was also my discharge date from the Marines.April Fool!Semper Fi6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Bro this cat had a soul ….i know all do , but he …he was beyond I still miss my dogs…they take a piece of your heart with them.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I have 213 today 😖😖340 pieces. Fuck me.Get to it, Hop Sing.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@covemastah and @ovah gave arguments too.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗lol …I actually did that yesterday and the fridge …surprisingly clean ….few cat treats and a stuffed cat nip toy that BO BO loved I bet you teare…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@thebrownblob would smash. That’s his wife, you insensitive prick!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Playing the board game “Operation” with @unionstrong naaaaaaked ….dont disturb them !6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Everyone agrees with me6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Anybody here?Last call?Shut up6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Eff everyone Especially @unionstrong I don’t think that’s very nice.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Just got home motherfucker Went from my route being 45 miles a day to 70 miles a day with how many routes they cut on a daily basis nowIt was o…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Just like you!!!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Just in case.................https://www.cnn.com/2026/03/30/travel/canadian-citizenship-by-descent-americansMillions of Americans are now elig…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Proving my point!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗YesFuck you too6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Oh, I’d smash that.6mo ago