Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Same problem @unionstrong has.I hope you’re denied6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Gave yourself an enema 2 get the jizz out yo ass ?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@542thrunthru said ↗i still wouldn't put it past you sneaky good for nothing central region guys to try!!🤣@pkgdriver said ↗He always enjoys that.Yes6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗They're gonna give @gumby 150K, but they're gonna make him work one last peak... Lol.That’s what I think. UPS wants to bust one last nut in h…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗They are starting to come inSeptember?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗HiYou’re dead to me. Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗🤣 The fuck are you laughing at, fuck face?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Who cares about Rhode Island? Corn fed. And inbred! It’s the Arkansas of the East Coast. Corn fed?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Fu just got home6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗More than 3? LoL56mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You're an absolute sweetheart. It is appreciated.Get a fuckin room, homos6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I started December 2012WDFD. I looked at it in 2015, I saw your posts and figured it was a gay chat room, so I didn’t come back for 5 years.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im serious6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Probably not this fast.They didn't even hit a million postsUntil Gumby came to town.🤣🤣🤣6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I'd be curious to know how fast it took BC to take off from the start. It was never mentioned in my bldg before 2010?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy Moving on upGrowing like wildfire. Now’s our chance to go on strike, that greedy owner @badideaguy needs to pay the top performers a d…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hate you , you thieving mother fucker You’re too drunk to use them. 🤣6mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗Me either. They can get bags of seashells for all I care. Pay it back, don’t pay it back, tu salute. Little do I care.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗6mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗Apparently not.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Shut up WOP6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I just saw wiper blades at Sams club. $24 / set installed. And also,I think I was the only natural born US citizen there.Do you get a rate?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗No Old E at my house6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Sorry no Italian blacks allowed6mo ago