Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗One of my favorite movies!!We have a wind mill gap!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Oh I’m aware China is playing the long game and always have Part of my point though is China obviously isn’t investing so heavily in to …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗China will be alright, they’re prepared They’re worse off than I thought6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗This was supposed to be over in a matter of weeks.....It’s been 4 weeks.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Drunk bastard I’m as dry as your sisters twat.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗China has to be loving this. Long gas lines in china6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Oh my god dude..using all your vacation days? If the buyout doesn't get approved you are going to be hating life in the summerBut I'll be there…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗WDFDNo shame6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Grammar*Hope this helpsGrammah6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗WDFD6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just remember Daylight savings time🤣6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUSettle down, Mr. Potato Head6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Eff himAgreed6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody gives a fuck6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗@justaupsguy ?Apparently. I heard he eloped with a trans woman. Disgrace to the state of Arizona…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗https://www.foxnews.com/travel/captain-hauls-nearly-500-pound-sea-giant-after-grueling-battle-feeds-most-townNo. One. Cares.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗YesYes6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Transgender?Ya sistah6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@jkloc is gay just like @unionstrong6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The answer is perhaps X2 ×3 ÷Mc2F=F U6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗UF. U.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Latest thing I learned is there is a thing called a cologne organizer. Very useful.Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗But that’s by MN. standards. You’d probably be considered mildly retarded, at best, outside that retard belt.@pkgdriver who says you can’t l…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver, how’s the cruise going? I heard the Somali community was starting a pirate franchise in the Caribbean, after the daycare scam was shut down.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Lmao6mo ago