Posts
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗That's what I said but @bubblehead was questioning what I was talking about suing.My pension is paid by UPS right now.Then that would be at risk …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Wipe its ass when you are finished I’m finna come to your house.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗MYOFB Check on your horse, I think it’s getting fucked.6mo ago
-
Buyout
@johney said ↗If people didn't return the buyout money? What could they do? Deduct it from pension payments?Pension has nothing to do with UPS. They would have…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗They got paid in company script, only redeemable in the company store.6mo ago
-
Boorish airline behavior
@gumby said ↗All that trouble for a couple of bucksSheesh You should talk.6mo ago
-
Boorish airline behavior
@pkgdriver said ↗Usual suspects flying Frontier. It makes @unionstrong happy.I like being with my people.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Sorry, nothing left after I purchased this beauty.That guy murdered his ex wife, father in law and son…before killing himself.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Her nose looks like a guy doing pushups6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗Insanity6mo ago
-
Buyout
@ovah said ↗Website still says we will be notified by................................................... yesterday.You’ll get nothing and like it6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗True6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@unionstrong subscribes I’ve seen it.6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Was it a serious question that deserves a serious answer or something? 😉I missed that first quote. My bad. Mea culpa.6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗That's exactly what people are going to do when our economy collapses and the FPV drone footage of our Marines being blown apart for Israel starts…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗https://www.breitbart.com/immigration/2026/03/28/immigrant-rep-pramila-jayapal-urges-reparations-illegal-migrants/The top Democrat on the Hous…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Well, Eric Trump kinda has that "I'm about to make a really retarded decision" look to him. Might be a natural fit.Your looney slip is showing6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗That's exactly what people are going to do when our economy collapses and the FPV drone footage of our Marines being blown apart for Israel starts…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I would sooner sell drugs on the south side of Chicago than start a porn website.You have never seen a bigger racket in your life. They're mo…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He's busy drinking girly drinks. He’s a young gay man. He’s working on his gay porn site.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Gentlemen! There’s no fighting in the war room!I almost posted that multiple times during current events fights but I didn’t think anyon…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy its not going to the post when it’s clicked on. It’s jumping past it. Did you feed the hamster? Chooch.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Gentlemen! There’s no fighting in the war room!I almost posted that multiple times during current events fights but I didn’t think anyon…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗One of my favorite movies!!We have a wind mill gap!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Oh I’m aware China is playing the long game and always have Part of my point though is China obviously isn’t investing so heavily in to …6mo ago