Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Mr and Mrs, Niggra-San6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I believe …1990 …I talk You mentioned it awhile ago. You worked in a club?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Kick his ass6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I know alot about them and their familiesYeah, yeah.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That’s him.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗My nigga…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have a plan.Selling kielbasa on the street while drunk, is not a plan.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Getting close to being permanent Fridays6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDFuck ypu6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Top 5 for what specifically just in general? I’m gonna ask my mom for hers and compare lol probably closeFastest guitar players, absolut…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
PageBeckAlvin LeeBlackmoreClapton. Top five6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗The bitches on here don’t get it 😀Because they’re bitches6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I saw Grand Funk Railroad at the Civic Center in Providence6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗“it’s not how you play the game , it’s if you win or lose”Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Don't be a @johney6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Except in Jersey They work all year just to pay their property taxes.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗LoLPecker head.What? Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Tax Freedom Day is in April. You work January through April just to pat the years taxes.Thank you, Mr. Sunshine6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps you should STFU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps No perhaps6mo ago