Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I saw Grand Funk Railroad at the Civic Center in Providence6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗“it’s not how you play the game , it’s if you win or lose”Winning isn’t everything, it’s the only thing.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Don't be a @johney6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Except in Jersey They work all year just to pay their property taxes.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗LoLPecker head.What? Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Tax Freedom Day is in April. You work January through April just to pat the years taxes.Thank you, Mr. Sunshine6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps you should STFU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps No perhaps6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Page is the best.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You had that squirreled away for awhile, thief. Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I always noticed a fine line. If I worked too much I worked a day for taxes just enough and it was worth whileEspecially when a dbl time and a ha…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Stfu fuck oplace Drunken bastard6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I even come to terms. Whatever happens is the path im supposed to choose Don’t go gettin philosophical6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Honestly we both wanna know where we stand Fuck this olace.Olace will be here long after you’re gone6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗And how many people throw out batteries, computers and other E waste?Just throw them in a lake6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguyMasturbation contest6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@UnionStrong ?Your wife knows the truth6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I don't have a zoom lens6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Stop asking me to send you nudes!You too? He’s constantly pestering me for them. Pervert6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗AmenSettle down, Cardinal Wojick6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just getting started That’s right, I forgot about your vacation this week. Fucker6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Actually even though we don't have a large amount of members we still have more active posters than BCIf you don’t like it, don’t let the door hit…6mo ago