Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Stop asking me to send you nudes!You too? He’s constantly pestering me for them. Pervert6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗AmenSettle down, Cardinal Wojick6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just getting started That’s right, I forgot about your vacation this week. Fucker6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Actually even though we don't have a large amount of members we still have more active posters than BCIf you don’t like it, don’t let the door hit…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Mods are weak, no editing, no banning, nothing. All 20 posters do whatever they want.Who are you?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He’s on a wine cruise doing gay stuff! Because he’s gay.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗MYODBHe’s a shit stirrer6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I love Folgers!!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I got my wife pregnant so I can take peak off Who’s the lucky guy?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I think about squirrels sometimes. I think they're the dumbest animal. You see how they run back and forth on the street to avoid getting hit? …6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗Scum6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Speaking of homo, where is @badideaguy ?He’s busy humming a tune…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Giid evening Lilly Get a room you homosexuals6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗They like 400 pound black women?You dirty bastard…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future you know why that’s your sons look as well? Because we taught them….We succeeded in passing that on! That subtle look of recognition6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗That’s my son’s look! Lol6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im not ub the Central Now go fuck yourself I thought you were, damn!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Stay in your lane, white boy.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I told you…😂6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗Oops....No buyout for @gumby6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Awesome. Let's make that bitch a failed state if its leadership manages to hold on and grant asylum to any Cubans who make the 90 mile trip to Flo…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Semion MogilevichDon’t fuck with the Russians…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Oh piss offFuck off, shed dweller.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Vodka? I never saw that brand before6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗The arsonist was trying to burn his own house. It was going to go into foreclosure and he was trying to do some insurance fraud thing before it got…6mo ago