Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its almost night time...The time difference between east coast and here makes it difficult for me to get on here in the mornings. I’m sure @badide…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Other than that…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗High literacy rates in colonial America, helped lay the foundation to our nation's founding. Literacy rates were much higher in the colonies vs Eu…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@cuntmo1 said ↗That’s why you’re stupid…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Our perversions stay private... Lol.But I am going to sign @unionstrong up for every pride march this year.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗FO Hopefully you could read it.That’s a lot of coke.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗On his PPLips.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Aye chill out. You're probably serious too. We don't fuck with that shit Oh, he’s serious…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Another laptop? What are you a hacker?That one will be used exclusively for gay porn…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Not really, but I'm trying to keep the actual UPS discussions we do have kinda sorta on the topic.They're what the few visitors we do get loo…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗He quoted me on something and I can’t see itThe hamster is taking a break6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@sailfish ?He’s not vegan, but that’s him.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I thought it was every day?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗How many tons does a fire truck weigh?Not as many as a jet…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That's true but they also have beautiful faces. I need my girl to be pretty in the face. I have to like kissing her. Can't have no ugly bitch j…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗In our supplement they have to offer voluntary layoffs from the top down first. The low seniority guys are always blown when it doesn't get to them…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Wouldn’t be the first time. You act like this is something new. Again, I spent the first three or four years of my career laid off until as…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗TDS6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Wouldn’t be the first time. You act like this is something new. Again, I spent the first three or four years of my career laid off until as…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗I got a girl pregnant Artificially inseminated?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Sure, all they need to do is come to the negotiating table and get an agreement that’s fair for all membersI’m seriously considering blackb…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I’d still bang her. Probably more so.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I would expect nothing less from ups.If you do, you haven’t been there long.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Fighting his own members that want to retire with some extra cash.Either way the company will cut staffing. Better to let those go that are going …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I love his sandals!Fuckin queer!6mo ago