Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗NoBut why?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FuckerSettle down.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗The Teamsters finally gave @thebrownblob private transportation?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I over heard my wife talking to her sister once, she was telling her “at night he wants to fuck, in the morning he wants to fight”. I about …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗You cocksucker….6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Are we having quoting issue's?The site is not intuitive at all. Tiring.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗So isn't he.This place is loaded with queers.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Speaking of lesbians and twats where is @unionstrong ?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗...Sometimes.Some opinions are not tolerated particularly civilly. Something we can all work on.Fuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Gay cruise with @unionstrong ?Hahahaha, fuck you.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗That’s his girlfriend6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong .FUFuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I like vegetables I also like cock…Dude…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Homeless camp?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Ask @gumby he's into that kinda shit.He pays to get peed on.6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I would imagine on the weekends when you wear your panties and a dress that gets you pretty excited? Don’t forget your butt plug!He’s a cum…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗YesBitchPerhaps6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Im not as bad as @nomorebs and @unionstrong Shut up.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ready?For what?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby dipping into the whiskey tonightHe’ll be doing reverse cowgirl on his boyfriend6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@gumby dipping into the whiskey tonightOh, absolutely…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗She has crunchy toes.And you have crunchy socks…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@babagounj said ↗The Green Deal was supposed to get us ready to be oil free.The greed associated with that cash cow destroyed our chances.Oil and gas have a wa…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm listening to Michael Jackson in my apartment 🕺Gay6mo ago