Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Almost assuredly the knockoff iPhone you have. without screenshots, links, or details "your post", and "random post" don't count, I can't fix…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Almost assuredly the knockoff iPhone you have. without screenshots, links, or details "your post", and "random post" don't count, I can't fix…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
This must be the Learing center version of a website6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDFuck off.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Screenshot, link, details, etc...Without those, there's absolutely no way to fix anything. Assuming it's the site's fault.I clicked on your p…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy how come when I click on a notification it doesn’t go to that post? TF you running here?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Head Mgr on vacation … This will be my 8th day in a fucking row of going in (6-7 hr shifts) ….fuuuuck this Property taxes are due…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@21savage needs to go to work.... OrThat looks just like @gumby s wife!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗He disappeared Like shiftinhibit and others, poof6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗We probably couldn't pull out of NATO and keep the European bases that we use to carry out wars for Israel in the Middle East. Those cucks won’t s…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Don’t forget to pick up some oregano on your way home He doesn’t know what that is.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗The stank in that cab must be epic.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗ Bidness is a boomin6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗You should think about retirement He’s semi retarded6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Juat punched out Eff this.Go juat yourself6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗BS6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗You stole it from me, you drunken fuck6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗LoL6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I should just shut off the site before the inevitable red alert drunk fighting happens tonight.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong ?Never, rookie6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Some of us ha e tio work tomorrow..Tough shit.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@babagounj said ↗Never heard of this.And I live just a few miles away.Not sure how they get around the restrictive liquor laws each town/city have.Someone is g…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m never concerned with avowed communists and the smelly seize the means of productionReddit brigade. Even if they occasionally win people…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Went to the dentist today.I swear bruh ebeey time I go there they act surprised.Like bruh.. I made an appointment They’re surprised you still h…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I've never been on Blue Sky. Think they're feeling confident because Trump has been losing the political middle that won Trump all of the swing st…6mo ago