Posts
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗We will see. Leftists seem to be feeling pretty good about their chances.Fuck their feelings6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Insult aside, I think you do make a good point.I think President Trump is going off script more, and shooting from the hip.You don’t get to b…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That one hits close to home for some years back. 😂I think I was the only one that didn’t know what was gonna happen.6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Indeed. Only Trump’s bones will know when it’s time.I guess you can’t tell an evasive answer when you see one. You should probably read something …6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Speaking to world leaders? He should just feel things in his bones like Trump does. Better way to go. Yeah, let me tell you exactly when I’ll stop…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Can’t go to post when you click on it. FU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Here is a new one for me ….pineapple and cherry6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗We don't drag @unionstrong out of the closet till he's good and ready.It's what Rickyb would have wanted.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Maybe because there is a slur on almost every page6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗This little piggy?And drank like one too…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Crusty Like your ass…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Old and grouchy?Fuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Bottom of the homepage has it.We're up to 130.Place is filling up…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗We don't allow teenagers to live in my neighborhood. No graffiti, no hoodie wearing gangs with backpacks stealing crap, and no shitty loud music…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@oldngray said a Subaru.... didn't think @gumby was a lesbian.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗ThanksI don’t believe we had one last night. No Call/ No ShowGonna be a scorcher this week, think I’ll take the week off.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗He's a little busy now.Chinks did this?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Where? What was the weight limit and how many stops per day? How many pickups?150 lbs, I had routes where I picked up 300+ pcs.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Yeah I've heard that. Like a Torta6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗PresidancePresidentsPrecedenceGeezus dude.Fuck youFuck themFuck thisFuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗One time a couple years ago one of my best friends, like someone I talked to every day just stopped showing up, deleted all his social media an…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗I remember that site.It was called @unionstrong .com6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Round here it's established practice that if you are disciplined you can fill out a grievance disputing it after the meeting ends (on the clock). I…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗He’s a professional Naysayer and critic armchair quarterback!He misses his lawn.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗@badideaguy You ok with this?6mo ago