Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗I used to do flips to dodge them. You were always very flexible…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Anticipating 8.0 for me. Fuck off with that nonsense6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I can still hear the sound it made when it hit something.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@johney has been searching for this gator all his life.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗How about a shot and a beer?How about a kick in the ass?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Its a gay thingSounds like it.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@badideaguy I want some rep points mother fuckerAnd a $5 coupon for AldisAnd fuck @unionstrong TF are rep points?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗That's no way to treat a new club member You ain’t in yet….6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Again?Yes6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Its stuck uo his assFuck off6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗You got a watch?SMDH6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Guess which time zone I’m on, buddy. :)Why did it change? You insensitive prick.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I put money away for this for 8 straight years, and guaranteed a little pension at 65.UPS is the reason I can run my business without having …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗@future Check out the girly hands! Wth.Like a little persons hands.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy why am I on EST? It was on my time zone before, you strunze.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nice one…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗I don’t gamble.It’s just typically much more accurate than traditional polling.It was quite accurate predicting Trumps reelection.WDFD6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I used to have a tool company as a pixk up.You wanna talk about an ignorant heavy pick up. It was ridiculous Shit like 6 20 pound sledgehammers in…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I stole it from him.LoL@future said ↗Most of those places would sit back and giggle as you carried them to the truck lolNot when they had to wait …6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗If it’s that idiotic, you could place a wager and make a fortune. 🙄Go for it, you seem to have faith in it.6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗You can act as sure as you want, but I don't think it's as far fetched as you are implying.https://polymarket.com/event/will-the-us-invade-ir…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Special forces wearing tennis shoes?He mentioned boots first6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Special forces wearing tennis shoes?Don’t be obtuse6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗Saving this one for later.I could see it.You may see special forces but not a full scale invasion. Not happening. Save this…6mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Then what's going to be considered success?You tell me. All I know is Iran should have been dealt with years ago. Instead of sending them pallets …6mo ago