Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I’m sure I’m not the only one. I’m not waiting til I have a knife to my throat, I’ll tell you what. Carry a firearm with you everywhere6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Free @driveindriveout!!!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Not bar material. Plenty of places for that.You were wrong. That is all.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Islam is not compatible with judeo-Christian beliefs. @driveindriveout was right.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Stick to trying to figure out how Facebook works, old manCunt6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
https://https://www.instagram.com/reel/DVW_Nr3j-aa/?igsh=enRlMjJnM3k1NWtv6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We have a few of thoseThankfully they usually don't bother with me.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Take the buyout outWhat?6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗LolCum will ruin fabric seats, that’s why he puts plastic on them6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Fuck offSettle down6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗He can drive a car?Probably not, but maybe6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Only thing is unusual is the type of car. Usually they slap one of those UPS signs on something more like a minivan.Undercover @gumby6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Maybe although it’s interesting Trump isn’t touting it. He should be.I just read it.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFDMYODB6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t know if it’s just Democrats that believe that but most politicians, although curiously why isn’t Trump building the wall again or e…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗Yes?Silence, freak!6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Foot fetish?I know 2 members who are beating off at this very moment.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Dont know what to tell you Then STFU6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗A different time in a different dayWhat about half breeds?6mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@johney said ↗Liar.Nope6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I've noticed all that stuff marked down and getting closed out in the grocery store.About time.I haven’t even seen it anymore.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong Fantastic news@thebrownblob is crushed today He doesn’t even work6mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@johney said ↗Still with her husband? Who here would not give her a pass?We all would.She’d have been out on her ass after screwing the 17 year old.6mo ago
-
The Hot For Teacher Thread
@wally said ↗https://nypost.com/2026/03/11/us-news/teacher-who-beamed-in-mug-shot-after-affair-with-17-year-old-is-still-with-husband-almost-a-decade-later/She…6mo ago