Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Most of us can all achieve success.6mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
@gumby said ↗Im taking You’re gay?6mo ago
-
Two Words..... (No more, no less, ONLY TWO, don't even think about breaking this rule!)
Beat it.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗They usually give you more for the trade in but offset that by a higher price for the new car. I got a fairly good deal on the RAV4 so they did…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I stand corrected.They gave him peanut M&Ms.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I just bought a new car a couple of weeks ago. I finally decided it was time to replace my 24 year old car. I got a RAV4... I'm not gay enough …6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗ThanksIll keep that in mind Crab ass mother fucker Watch out for jumping spiders.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We went for almost 3 weeks where it didn't gwt above freezing Now its 60s and 70sSafety tip of the day, Make sure they see you.Now fuck off.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗And they like men who are tallThey don’t like men with pencil dicks either. That means you’re screwed.6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You're forgetting a couple things.I'm 6ft tall.I'm a Fag and look young.And I know how to give good headTo each his own, cocksucker6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I just had to change the batteries in my thermostat so went ahead and changed the time a couple of days early while I was at it.It’s nice watch…6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗@unionstrong is on the level with the cain.You illiterate idiot6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm on that cock/ cockI don’t like pussy…😂😂🍆🍆6mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗It's super light today Get lost7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We lose an hour.Good good7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗You're not gonna believe what I did this timeAt the ER again.Got the bottle stuck up your ass again?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@unionstrong FUShut up…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Soft food, so it doesn't hurt your dentures. Ice cream7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗Ironically too they were more free back in the day before America ever intervenedIranian women before the revolution Because they were p…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗150k for everyone More retired people here than workers. @badideaguy is gonna have to start serving us some food7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I feel like Trump fired her over that ad spending.I don't think he cared she was shagging that dude, or being a fuckup, I feel like he'd see …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@skiparooski and @dorkarooski welcome!Based on the names, I'm assuming maybe same person, or relatives?Place is filling up…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Dick move to ask her right in front of her husband... Lol.A quiet divorce coming very soon.I never liked her.7mo ago