Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You better be watching Old school stuff, and not that new Starfleet Academy slop.Lol, no the Iranians! I love watching shit get blown up. So,…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Love you too old man.What are we doing this evening?Watching the Klingon empire get destroyed7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I can picture him now.Holding that purse.The hope slowly dying in his eyes.Seeing the next four stores she’s going into come into view.Really…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hopefully @unionstrong is at the mall with his wifeAnd her sisters Fuck you and the mall, you stupid twat.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗My parents are cleaning out the house getting ready to move and my dad just texted me a picture of my fake ID 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I don't know where I hid it …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗WDFDno one cares…am I doing it right?Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Exactly7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Or a Lincoln logA jack…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@21savage and @future but for very different reasons.They couldn’t find America on that.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗All day long Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗But you so.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Hardworking Teamsters continue to generate massive amounts of money for UPSHardworking scammers like you. You finna get pregnant again, E’betisha?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗When I get home this late all the assigned parking in my neighborhood is gone and I have to park on the street and walk .7 miles to my house. I lov…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Not with drivers like you7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Good thing she doesn't read this crap7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗This job makes me want to OFF myself !🧔♂️✊Go for it…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗PA.... the Keystone State.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcKyQJXwaFc&list=RDXcKyQJXwaFc&start_radio=1I knew that, I was curious as …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗PA.... the Keystone State.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcKyQJXwaFc&list=RDXcKyQJXwaFc&start_radio=1So it’s like Deliverance? What…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗The 1099-R from them was screwed up too. The line for state taxable income was blank when it should have been the same number as for federal. C…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗I avoided the buckeye State tax by retiring in the Keystone.But.... they pound you on everything else.... so who knows.What is this Keystone…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Maybe too hard for them to calculate them so many state taxes are different right? We have no state tax so.My fund only withdraws federal taxes t…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Already said....TTKUWho knows what’s going on here…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Already said....TTKUFU7mo ago