Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I'm thirsty for men.You ain’t getting in the club.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I’m right.You’re doubting me? Lol7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@unionstrong said ↗I’m right.23 years ago on Feb 20th.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗I thought it was before that, but I'm sure you're right.....Rhode Island right?I’m right.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I can sing this !I don’t think so7mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@wally said ↗Red Dwarf? Wut?The editorial board definitely need to rule on this entry.Never heard of it. My ruling is, no one cares.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Thank you Confucius7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗I remember the Who concert where a bunch of people died but not that one.2003.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I knew about that I saw pictures of people stacked like cord wood blocking the exits. Terrible7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗?Station night club fire. 100 deaths from those idiots lighting pyrotechnics inside. I knew one that died, and had friends that knew others. It h…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Fucking fag !7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗To me they kind of sound like the ScorpionsMurderers7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗They had a series of these …just a example No one cares.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗If any of you have a beer can ….maybe from your grand parents etc etc …I would like to see it, along with a picture of your PP…What’s wrong with …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Perhaps You’re stealing time, pick up the pace.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just saw this on flag, L Liberty G GunsB BeerT Titties7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗You would need a chainsaw and a hand truck to remove that turd.You sound like you’ve had some experience with these situations.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗You insist on phrasing things in a way that gets me nasty little emails from Google.*sigh*.And I even edited my first comment.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗No more shower caps7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗No more blacks?7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ This isn't getting coverage in the media but the gun person who allegedly fired upon and tried to kill a Border Patrol agent in New Hampshire …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I'm busy motherfucker!Back to work…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Tell her you have no job and you live with your parents No lie7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Big clit....🤣 8 inches7mo ago