Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I need @21savage to help me out with what’s quickly turning into a stalker…. lol.This woman will not leave me the fuck alone.Well it’s a guy,…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Once again, the purposeful planed destruction of our service to shake off customers.Then at contract negotiations they will cry poor.Settle…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Over 400 missed pieces yesterday So what…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I don’t do it on purpose.. I just wave to people from a distance Ok, we get it. Sheesh7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗NooooYou’re getting bamboozled7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I have this younger guy that comes into AMVETS …he has told me his story … I will see him inside carry stuff from a distance with his full arm …f…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hope mot.Hopefully mot7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Unless you get denied!Wouldn’t that be something….Lol7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗So I nds like a 3 day weekend coming up.Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@jkloc has nudes !Leftists are all ugly and miserable.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Stfu … I already said that sugar tits !You tried too.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗"He looks like somebody we know"Oh yeah! Without the beard!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Thats a really cool painting actually lolOne dog is looking this way, one is looking the other way and the guys saying “but what do you …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Geezus Too much?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗OK Gagging on goat cock.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ This is the definition of insanity pic.twitter.com/uRPIsO9Y7F— Benji Backer (@BenjiBacker) February 25, 2026 Because we have a Democrat…7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@doublestandards said ↗I know that, you’ve made it very clear how you feel about israel in the past, wasn’t trying to suggest otherwise sorry it just reminded …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFD Shut up you!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Doubt it.This site is too broken for bots to figure out how to sign up. Lol.That’s true. It’s like a fuckin labyrinth too.7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@doublestandards said ↗I plan to, I already started the New Testament so I’m just going to finish it in “order” then I’ll do the Old Testament after probably I…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Ass kissFuck you7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Maybe when you retire you'll be.tokeinWhat?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Ask @21savage he gets all the good gossipJust like a bitch.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I liked.DraginMutha fucka, learn to spell7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I liked.DraginMe too. He didn’t take any shit. I can respect that.7mo ago