Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I have farts from hell tonight @mechlift has the franchise on feces and the by products7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Hola, mommy7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗LMFAO where do they get these peopleYour case file?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Call me nig....Mr. Nig?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗That’s what they call “Bougie”come on get with the program Nah, that’s called slumming7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗That’s fuckin @21savage !!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Almost done....Only black drivers are getting the 150k7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Looks just like @unionstrong Looks like your sistah7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Settle down, Al Capone7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗SOBMe and @pkgdriver are writing up the copyright.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Don’t even think about it!!…too late.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I don't drink on work nights. Friday I'll turn up.Rookie7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗How did you hide this for so long?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗Nah. Home chillin. Drankin?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Not unless you're planning on being a sugar daddy.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗What’s next a wife beater? Lol a dew rag7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@pkgdriver said ↗Lmao7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I have a nicer wardrobe Bowling shirts don’t count7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗It's shabby chic?He can’t put a decent fuckin shirt on? He makes some good videos, and I appreciate that, but geezus show some class. He’s gott…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We know you are worse than @johney Perhaps7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗FuckerYes.7mo ago
-
Welcome to your new digital AI hell
@doublestandards said ↗ 🚨BREAKING: A study finds ChatGPT, Claude, and Gemini deployed tactical nuclear weapons in 95% of 21 simulated war game scenarios and n…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I think they are loading everyone up.so they get enough people to take the buyout Take a vacation7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Too many stopsBetter not bigger STFU7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You didn't rub it in my face, so thank you.But I know you don't have any snow either.So fuck you.What is this “snow” you speak of?7mo ago