Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗65° here no snow83 here. Might hit 90 on Friday. WTF7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Illnhave money to buy a vote How much? PM me.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗You had me blackballed, didn't you?It’s a secret ballot. I can’t divulge the results. We all get drunk and vote, @bigunionguy tabulates it an…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Collect Your making it very difficult for me to vote yes on your entry into the retired drivers club.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Does he make these videos in a homeless shelter?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Correction.Chicken anus.That’s what they want you to believe.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗McDonald's motherfuckers!Fried cow anus7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Everyone who's got a minute, if you could give this a watch, and more importantly a like on Youtube, I'd appreciate it.Momentum matters, and …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Garbage7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗He tries real hard to conceal it7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗He is gaaaaaaaaay !7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Just enough to mess up my morning deliveries Awwwww…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Yes.My wife swearing at the television. Apparently Trump is an idiot?Dump her.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I'm just poking at him.Brownflush on browncafe was convinced the fucker wasn't actually employed by UPS.He doesn’t work7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗They kicked that spook out of the SOTU speech for holding up some dumb sign Al Green was a good singer7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗PussyHe’s afraid he might learn something7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I want to stay up for the state of the union.Dude, I don't think I can do it.I’m not watching it. Murder she wrote is on.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@thebrownblob would take the buyout, but he's not actually a driver.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗We have a driver pissed as hellHe took an inside job last summer trying to squeak out one more yearNo buyout for you.He is pissed as hell.Quasimod…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗@unionstrong has a tramp stamp of Donald Trump.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@kearsargecoop Gay chicken farmer. Himmler was a chicken farmer.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Crab assDon’t fuckin start!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Geezus No pictures pleaseFuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗@unionstrong sitting in his tighty whiteies with a boner waiting for Dear Leader to appear on the TV7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@badideaguy said ↗I'm one of a very few people doing something about it.I left UPS and started my own company so that I can create long term value and provide …7mo ago