Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Your suffering brings me joy.Me too.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗If I owned a trucking company…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@covemastah said ↗Beer run !! Im guilty Unavoidable then.7mo ago
-
Cruise thread!
@nomorebs said ↗U should go@gumby is booking one.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I had the most stops in the center today 🤬Hear that? Crickets, because no one fuckin cares.7mo ago
-
Cruise thread!
@nomorebs said ↗U should goI wouldn’t go for free.7mo ago
-
Cruise thread!
@ovah said ↗I heard Meriviglia and Odyssey OTS were held in port today, but just left a while ago.Is that Odyssey, cuz it aint Meriviglia!Cruises to Mexico are…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Yea? Lets wait and see if it runs right first there Pal.Or if they don’t revise the cost with a few unexpected problems. When given a price for a…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I hope he bans you.I wish.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Have another drink then. Don’t mind if I do.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗At l not until he wipes his chin off...What? I’m not drunk enough to interpret that yet.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗100%.I was waiting for anything up to 5 grand, not a 900 dollar bill.You can never go back to that shop now. They’re gonna remember you. Fuck…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Just got my car back.The shop called, and they go that's gonna be 923 dollars. So cheap.And I go "for real? That's including the tow?"My girl…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Some are very talented.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Most are deadServes you right for ridiculing people. Hater.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Go pound a pineapple.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗How far is that? About 2 miles Very funny…and FU7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Exactly7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody gives a fuckThey are all glad you movedHomo7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ Massachusetts snow storm, guy tries to drive over down power lines, and it ends as expected. pic.twitter.com/59Haq4RN4b— Paratrooper Brady (@p…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Out to pasture to the glue factory!!Spending his days in an alcoholic stupor.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@ilovetrump said ↗He was a MAGA clown. And you’re a cunt. What’s your point?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗32.9" has been recorded in Providence as of 1 p.m. EST, smashing the long-standing record of of 30" in Woonsocket during the Blizzard of 1978.T…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗TF Green gonna hit 3 feet of snow today I’m in contact with relatives. 32.8 inches so far, an hour ago. Another few hours of snow to go. Unbeli…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Someone had a picture with their name in it, and texted me to remove the image.Had literally nothing to do with @oldngray.7mo ago