Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗There goes the neighborhood Do we allow gays in?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Ill be joining you soon We have to vote on that.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@mechlift7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I wish I new how to photoshop his gray Nikes on that meme.@nomorebs can do it7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
I just realized, I’m up at 6:30 in the morning talking to degenerates. SMH7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗@21savage7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗I bet it’s nice and warm near that bar.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Where’s that lazy quitting bastard, @badideaguy ?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗AKA @doublestandards7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗It’s the Confederate Flag patch that made his camouflage successful.Blended right in…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@jkloc The meaning of “a fly in the ointment”7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗The snow does the same thing too!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗My favorite part is when it rains, and you can barely use that piece of crap because of the touchscreenBuncha fuckin whiners on here.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@sailfish @sailfish for sure.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗That's not what Stewart told meStewart Little?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Good for you Youngblood He’s low seniority. He’s gonna be shoveling chicken shit.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@kearsargecoop said ↗DENIED7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗@bigunionguy7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗This mou wasn't available to the membership until 8/27. Notice it was signed a month earlier. Why didn't he let the members see the mou he signed b…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ Gov. Newsom to a black crowd in GA: "I am like you. I'm a 960 SAT guy. I can't read." pic.twitter.com/4Gk0WKbIYz— End Wokeness (@EndWok…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗WDFD7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
Settle down, Chef Boyardee7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗It’s him!!Fuck you too7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Thats a picture of @unionstrong Fuck you.7mo ago