Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Not sure if they make them in appropriate dosage for someone that weighs 17 poundsHow do you know she needs it?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@mechanicinblue FedEx driver arrested after $62,000 in stolen packages found in storage unit https://share.google/eGeQag6wWsBCp2Gu1Posted yesterda…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Never done a big girl... Lol.BBC?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Just paid $10 for a $700 epinephrine injector. Thank you Teamsters!Why not use the nasal spray?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗ 🚨 WATCH: Minnesota Republicans proposed age verification for websites that host adult content.Rep. Leigh Finke (D) argues that queer kids sho…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I'll try to enjoy the time we've got left until leftist insanity rushes back into all levels of government and American life.We shall see.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Yep. The leftists are going to be brutal when they start winning elections in landslides because of stuff like this. "Effective immediately all Na…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗That, and getting them to laugh.Who the hell needs to be good looking?They laugh every time you take your pants off…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Some of us don't need alcohol to con girls into making bad decisions.That’s why you never got laid, goody two shoes.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗But Trump's plan A to tariff the whole world was just struck down by the Supreme Court. It was probably plan A in the first place because it had t…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗ 🚨 JUST IN: Legal expert Jonathan Turley confirms Trump has a MASSIVE TOOLBOX of additional tariff options, the 6-3 SCOTUS ruling is NOT the e…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I think it's over. Businesses aren't going to find certainty in or make re-shoring decisions based on Trump saying he's found a workaround for the…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗I willAnd don’t forget to fuck yourself7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I have no problem with alcohol.I just think anyone that spends their 20s chasing a good time is setting themselves up poorly for the future.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Can't imagine the absolutely dreadful, malodorous vaporous emanations cominng from that thing? Yuk!Imagine that asshole is your neighbor7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Like dick !That’s @ilovetrump !!!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I volunteered to be the designated driver for the birthday girl right off the bat.That way nobody can make me drink.Fag7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I just got invited to a friend's birthday party at 10:30 at night.At a bar downtown.I'm in literal hell.Are you the entertainment for the men?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗Almost looks like a brahmanIt’s not Indian. And it’s Brahma7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@1030 said ↗How does it smell?Like your sisters azz7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗That started when I was 19. Thanks dad! Shave that cue ball.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗I been up since 4:30 homie.And no one cares…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@21savage said ↗So many greys coming in my beard!That’s dried jizz…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗Electric , they’re called incinerator toilets . Cost about $3,000 each ..but way better choice than compost or septic . ✊🧔♂️So it’s like I sh…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@oldngray said ↗I thought it would be a 5-4 against Trump but the court was already indicating they would probably strike it down. They said it wasn't a big en…7mo ago