Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗@unionstrong I hope you have enough room for this bundle of joy heading your way.Free landscaper7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Sorry. Can't talk now.I got this mooch trying to steal my blueberry muffin.Bastid!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗And lets not forget....old people disappearing in the middle of the night.Once you reach a certain age out here, they come and get you.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗@mechlift that’s how I head to the shitter when I know I have a good one on the way !Lmao!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Get off the tipHe loves the tip7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗I wiped and missed now poo is all over my hands 😂You fuckin swine!7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@mechlift said ↗Pooping so freaking hard naked right now FML …ARGGHHH 🥴Pooping naked is hawt7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗You get those dust storms. What time of the year do those happen?Very rare. That’s south of me. I may get the tail end of one now and then. It can…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@wally said ↗Beats fighting snow and ice.No hurricanes in AZ.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ "Based on the tremendous interest shown, I will be directing the Secretary of War, and other relevant Departments and Agencies, to begi…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Settle down, Al Jolsen7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Don’t forget about the creamed corn He got all repressive and shit.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗Car talk.They're all crappy, and none of 'em work well.That’s right, I totally blocked that out. I have people for that.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗What did I miss all day ?Nothing7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I’ll post something when I’m high that’ll piss him off when he’s drunk and we’ll be threatening to kill each other within a weekbut for …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗I’ll post something when I’m high that’ll piss him off when he’s drunk and we’ll be threatening to kill each other within a weekbut for …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@badideaguy said ↗I am so proud of you bastards.Fuck off7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Shameless thief7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Truce or I death hunt you in Minnesota7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@doublestandards said ↗Another one of life’s simple pleasures ruined by a meddling bureaucracy7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Its the last exit before you leave the US.SHHHH... nobody knows that.So you wound up in Canada?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗$12? That's fucking cheaper than a McDonalds meal.That’s a Florida special7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗That bitch can't cook.His boyfriend is coming over, he starts small with the corn, then the potato up his ass. The boyfriend brings the eggplant …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗@jkloc dixk pic again?They broke up.7mo ago