Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗I really thought I would walk back into the hub on occasion to see some young/ old faces …( I keep in touch with several ) ……but I never did Neva…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗I’m jovialAnd fat, as it should be7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗I'd be amused. They might find it easier to throw up their hands and say "Well, we tried to tariff the whole world but the mean Supreme Court stop…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@johney said ↗Teamsters are going to die a slow death.Yep. Some act like they’re this giant monolith of a union. 1 million members? Lol. All of us that have wo…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Nobody wants to work No one wants to work hard. Even though the benefits, pay and retirement are excellent. They’re too stoned, still living at ho…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Trumpublicans will still be pro-tariff?No, the administration will find a work around, just like Biden did with student loan forgiveness. They hav…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗“UPS is currently targeting a younger audience, which means instead of being those folks that would be in the union for another 20 or 30 ye…7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗Republicans were never really pro-tariff anyway?No, the Supreme Court’s decision won’t matter.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@boxox said ↗ BREAKING: Ahead of the February 20 Supreme Court opinion hearing on Trump’s tariffs, the polymarkets continue to signal skepticism. 74% chance th…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗You would know!I don’t what you’re talking about7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Bite meBotch7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Cash plus ➕️ Fuck off +7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@sailfish said ↗Nice gif.Stolen7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@jkloc said ↗Spread those cheeksHe can’t spread them any wider.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@doublestandards said ↗ US had almost *no* job growth in 2025. Hiring numbers were revised down by over a million jobs. Largest annual revision in over 20 year…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗GeezusI don’t give a fuck7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@scratch said ↗Meals on Wheels?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Canyon afford to take any mor days off Canyon?7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@thebrownblob said ↗I have one. It’s not horrible, but it tries to use interpretation instead of words for word meaning. Very often it gets it wrong . here’s a…7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@thebrownblob said ↗Not my favorite and most churches seem to use that one nowIt changes a lot of things7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@badideaguy said ↗I have actually.The British Library has some of the most beautiful historical Bibles you ever did see.7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@thebrownblob said ↗I don’t think it’s hurting anything if there’s a slight disagreement on what the word “today” means. he’s the same yesterday today and fore…7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@badideaguy said ↗https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/%E1%BC%A1%CE%BC%CE%AD%CF%81%CE%B1This isn't even the languages that matter, but do you see how the word for "d…7mo ago
-
Encouragement for the day!
@thebrownblob said ↗Perhaps.Maybe that’s how UPS interprets next day. Could be tomorrow or next week.7mo ago