Posts
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗That’s a damn lie!!Mine are much more perky They are.7mo ago
-
Drumpf
@bigunionguy said ↗Time to start issuing hunting licenses7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗1953?Right after his job as a dispatch rider for the confederacy7mo ago
-
RIP Thread
@wally said ↗Grifter.7mo ago
-
Welcome to your new digital AI hell
@sailfish said ↗"Dead internet" wasn't meant to be taken literally. More voters for the Democrats7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗@gumby dancing after he gets the buyout?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@21savage favorite7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Good to know, but if u could please stfu, & let me enjoy my breakfast, served on these half price plates I found at Sam's Club. Sheesh.Look…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗Played BB for the University?if the 3 kids survive, they’ll be orphans. That motherfucker should burn in hell.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗What can brown do for you?Speaking of that, where the fuck is @gumby? He should be done sucking off his CM by now.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@nomorebs said ↗And abort butt babies. @gumby has had several abortions7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗WTF is in the water in Rhode Island? That’s why I left. Fuckin place is becoming a zoo.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@oldngray said ↗Turn the power off and back on?That’s my trick7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗@unionstrong old Rhode Island Friend?I was waiting for you cocksuckers to chime in.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Figured out my glitch problem on PS ….guess my wi if antenna took a shit inside the console ….changed the setting on connection and ran a Etherne…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗I always wondered if you weren’t black Wonder no more.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@burrheadd said ↗They’ve dumbed the job so much most any halfwit with a little want to can do it. If not keep the door revolving But for how long? The pool isn…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗UPS is Smart with this plan. They get rid of as many of the old guys who know what they’re doing and know the contract. When I started, it …7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗Lmao …I have heard of them ….never had …I gonna give them a whirl next time i am shopping For your boyfriend?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@future said ↗The shit toriousSmells like…victory7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗@mechlift got lost in his hub ratDeep ocean snapper?7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Business agents received the last buyout offer while they were on leave…. pretty sure the international was looking down at any of them tha…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@bigunionguy said ↗It would be real funny if you were on a leave of absence working for your Local. Resign the positionand go back for one day and retire. Coll…7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@gumby said ↗Hopefully it get straighten out soon You got a golden parachute, you prick. I want that case of lobsters you owe me.7mo ago
-
Corner Irish Bar
@thebrownblob said ↗Don’t forget $90,000 worth of school loans for gender studies!I got a degree in lesbian folk music.7mo ago